Blog > Oxford House is recruiting!
Oxford House is recruiting!
We are looking to recruit a part time Bookkeeper/Office Manager to strengthen the back office support to the charities work.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we prepare for a major heritage project. In March 2017 Oxford House was awarded a £1.4 million grant from Heritage Lottery Fund towards a major project that will start on site next year. The overall project will cost almost £2.9m and so far we have raised 90% of the costs. The project will:
• repair and replace the roof / create a new entrance from the Pocket Park
• create a new and larger café + outdoor seating!
• provide a new lift and access to the 3rd floor
• create a new roof walk with incredible 360 degree views across London
• create a 2 year programme of heritage activities inc over 100 volunteering opportunities
Oxford House has a tremendous history in supporting the communities of East London. Join us if you want to be part of this next exciting phase of our story.
To apply please send an email with your CV with a covering letter saying why you want to work for Oxford House and how you meet the person specification for this role.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 28th April 2017