OH is a five minute walk from Bethnal Green tube station, one stop east on the Central Line from Liverpool Street station, 15 minutes from Oxford Circus and two stops west of Stratford. OH is located in a fabulous grade 2 listed building next to Weaver’s Fields.
Oxford House (once a residential settlement) is a home to thriving mix of office, arts and venue spaces. We are home to a community of creative and third sector industries that provide direct services to the creative, health, advocacy, and infrastructure, educational and religious sectors.
If you are interested in moving to Oxford House then send an email to John Ryan email@example.com
Need a great value office space in a busy arts and community hub in the heart of Bethnal Green? Look no further.
What we offer?
- Grade 2 listed Victorian building with 2003 extension (housing gallery, theatre and dance studio)
- Range of office spaces – from 65-900 sq feet including workshops – up to 260 sq feet & classrooms – 310-590 sq feet
- All in charge (with no expensive extra services!)
- Services include managed reception, photocopying, own pigeon hole, utilities and communal and office cleaning
- Phone and Internet Services - Use you own or buy into our phone and internet services
- Your very own café in the building - great coffees, drinks and all sorts of lovely food
- For hire spaces – We have everything from a 150 seat theatre to a Victorian Chapel. Tenants get to hire these spaces at a preferential rate.
- Easy in – easy out tenancies
- Flexible Tenancy Term – Talk to us about your requirements
- Payment terms – No expensive deposits