Blog > Hard Hat Tours of Oxford House
Hard Hat Tours of Oxford House
Pop on a hard hat and explore Oxford House in Bethnal Green during our building works. The £3million project is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund. To thank National Lottery players, who have made this project possible, we are inviting you to book onto a FREE tour of Oxford House. The tour will take you behind the hoarding, through the scaffolding and into the heart of the building works to see how we are transforming the building. Works include:
- A brand new cafe and exhibition space
- Restoration of the orignal chapel
- Creation of a community education space
- Complete overhaul of the roof to protect the building for years to come
Tours for must be booked in advance www.oxhsetour.eventbrite.com and participants must bring their National Lottery to participate on the tour. Please read the terms and conditions before booking:
- Wednesday 5 December, 9.45am-10.30am
- Thursday 6 December, 12.45pm – 1.30pm
- Saturday 8 December, 10.30am-11.15am
- Saturday 8 December, 11.30am-12.15pm
- Saturday 8 December, 12.30pm-1.15pm
Terms and conditions
- Tours are suitable for age 7+ and under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear sturdy shoes with good grip such as hiking shoes or trainers. You will not be allowed to join the tour in heels or open-toed shoes.
- The tour includes climbing flights of stairs to the third floor. Please ensure you are physically capable of doing so.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free tour for one person at Oxford House in Bethnal Green
- All National Lottery games qualify for a free ticket (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid for pre-booked ticket holders only for tours on: 5 December 9.30am, 6 December 12.30pm, 8 December 10.30am, 8 December 11.30am and 8 December 12.30pm.
- Oxford House in Bethnal Green has the right to cancel the tours in the unlikely event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Visitors must arrive with proof of their booking, which can either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The promoter is Oxford House in Bethnal Green.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.