About Oxford House > Resident Companies
Oxford House provides office and work space to a thriving mix of arts, cultural, creative and third sector organisations.
- Kazzum creates playful theatre and participative arts activities for young people, using art forms that reflect international influences.
- Green Candle is one of the UK’s leading dance companies known for the high quality and originality of its work involving both young and older people with and without disabilities.
- Kayd focuses on the promotion of Somali arts including poetry, theatre plays, songs and music through cultural festivals, conferences and youth training. The Somali Week Festival in October is a highlight of Kayd’s work.
- Mary Rahman PR develops PR campaigns tailored to each client. The company thrives on promoting a range of arts and entertainment events and specialises in promoting culturally diverse projects.
- The Language of Dance Centre aims to make creative movement and dance available to all. They offer clubs, professional development, courses and resources used in the Language of Dance approach to movement.
- Samson & Fox is a collaborative and equitable design company. The commercial nature of Samson & Fox is designed to be transparent, fair and to enhance the communities related to the products.
- What Larks! Productions is all about programming that has something different and fresh to say. We like to take a positive and sensitive approach to our subjects. We care about quality and content. As a small independent production company, What Larks Productions is able to maintain its focus on producing groundbreaking and cutting-edge films.
- Nonclassical is a contemporary classical record label and club night – bringing new music to new audiences.
- Platform:London combines art, activism, education and research in one organisation. Platform’s current campaigns focus on the social, economic and environmental impacts of the global oil industry. Their pioneering education courses, exhibitions, art events and book projects promote radical new ideas that inspire change.
- Urban Species is a Unique Fashion and Art Brand creating Officially Licensed Apparel using bespoke, limited edition and mass market commercial designs.
- Positive Care Link (PCL) provides culturally sensitive, confidential, practical and supportive health and social care services to people of an ethnic minority, especially Africans, in their homes and communities.
- Alternative Care Services is the UK’s first LGBT* focused, quality domiciliary care provider. We offer excellent, dignified and expert care and support services to adults in their home. Our service improves health and lives with kindness and dignity, without the fear of judgment, transphobia, biphobia, discrimination, homophobia or stigma.
- Elaine Harrison provides highly skilled and clinically experienced senior health services.
- The British Union of Spiritist Societies (BUSS) promotes Spiritist Teachings and implement activities to unify the UK Spiritist Groups through seminars, conferences, courses and gatherings.
- Children & the Arts engages with disadvantaged children nationwide who do not have access to high-quality arts activity because of either social or economic barrier.
- NEON is a network of over 650 UK organisers from different trade unions, grassroots groups, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), faith-based campaigns, political parties, civil society groups and movements from across the country.
- London CLT (London Community Land Trust) works with communities creating permanently affordable homes and transforming neighbourhoods.
- Centre for Women’s Justice support individuals and groups who challenge institutions and laws that perpetuate violence against women, undertaking strategic litigation and facilitating legal assistance and raising awareness of specific cases and issues that arise from their work.