Blog > Oxford House is recruiting!
Oxford House is recruiting!
We are looking to recruit a part time Bookkeeper/Office Manager (£12 – 15,000 17.5 hours per week).
It’s an exciting time to join us as we prepare for a major heritage project. We will shortly start a £2.9m major heritage project that will:
• repair and replace the roof / create a new entrance from the Pocket Park
• create a new and larger café + outdoor seating!
• provide a new lift and access to the 3rd floor
• create a new roof walk with incredible 360 degree views across London
• create a 2 year programme of heritage activities inc over 100 volunteering opportunities
For more information please read the job pack.
To apply please send an email with your CV with a covering letter saying why you want to work for Oxford House and how you meet the requirements for this role.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 30th June 2017.